Wednesday, July 26, 2006

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!

I thought i'd use that title to get your attention. Did it? Are ya all excitied to figure out whats goin on? Eh? Sorry to disappoint you but its all quiet. It really is. Been working for 7 days straight. Bit tired. It was really quiet in there so I was sitting around for a lot of it and trying to beat my best time at Solitaire. No one wants to try on clothes or suits for that matter when the sun's splitting the stones outside. Theres a pub across the road with an outdoor area on the street so I have to watch people drinking cold drinks while I sweat in the shop. Its painful!

So i'm back in Castleblayney for a few days. Barry my brother is home from Scotland till Sunday. We have a family wedding tomorrow in Cabra Castle in Co. Cavan. The worse thing is that its black tie and if the weathers anything like it has been the past few days, we're gonna be sweatin like crazy!! Outdoor weddings and black tuxes don't go hand in hand!

At the minute we're planning a babeque for this evening with a few friends. So it'll be a day of cooking, moving garden furniture and lots and lots of eating and drinking!! Its tough but someones got to do it!

I probably wont post again till I get back from Washington. I might while i'm over there if I get the chance, ya never know! Anyway till then.

No comments: