Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just chillin', well i'm not actually

It is sh1t hot over here at the minute. Last time I checked it had hit 31c (88f). Now thats very hot for here anyway. The highest temperature recorded in Ireland was 35c (95f) back 100 years ago or somethin like that. A "hot" day is usually about 25c to 28c at best. So i've been sittin inside, hiding from the sun with water on a drip into my arm!?! I always find it funny that when its cold we complain that its not warm enough and then when we get heat, we complain that its too hot! We're not easy to please!

I'll be headin back to Dublin tonight for work tomorrow morning. Should be interesting in this heat. I cant see many people out suit shopping when the weathers this good. The plan is i'm working till Sunday and then i'm off till the following wednesday week I think. I've a family wedding on Thursday and I leave for Washington DC on the Friday. Busy busy busy! Should be good craic though and i'll have plenty of photos to show you.

Anyway, i'll post agian soon.

1 comment:

Halley said...

88 degrees?! Hey, you should know now to appreciate the lack of heat over there. It was 100 here today!