Friday, July 21, 2006

Work, work, work!!!

Thats all i'm up to at the minute. Work work work! Since i'm getting time off next week they have we working for 6 days straight. i dont really mind that cause i'm gettin money but its SO hot its torture having to stand there all day. The only forms of air conditioning we have are open windows and a desk fan! Not what you'd call effective.

I went over to my aunt and uncles (Mary & Jerry) for dinner last night. They're heading up to Blayney for the weekend and unfortunetly i'm going to miss it cause i'm working. We had incredible burgers with blue cheese and chips from their local chipper. It was gooood. Then we sat around and chatted and I showed them the pictures from camp which I STILL have to post up (i'm workin on it!).

I'm heading off to Washington DC on Friday morning for a fwe days and i promise to have tonnes of pictures back with me. I'll make sure my camera works this time before i leave. I've a wedding as well in Cabra Castle on Thursday. Busy guy me! My cousin Bernie is getting married and its the first of my cousins to tie the knot. Should be a bita craic!

Anyway i'm headin off so i'll keep ya posted over the next few days.

No comments: