Friday, July 14, 2006

Nothin much!

Nothing much has happened over the past few days really. I've just been walking around Dublin, getting reaquainted. Things have changed a bit. Not much, but a bit. Did a bit ofshopping in the sales and got one or two nice things. Thats about the highlight really. Oh and I met up with Kevin, a friend of mine from back home in Castleblayney, for a coupla pinte. It was so good to taste proper Guinness again. I tried some over in America and nearly wanted to puke after a couple of sips.

I'm still trying to get my photos from camp on to my laptop but i've hit a few snags along the way. First of al, I got all the pictures developed back home and they were supposed to be on CD as weel. A mistake was made in the photo shop as only one camera, the one not from camp, was put onto CD. I didn't have time togo back in to get it redone so I decided to take the negatives to a place in Dublin to get it done. So I did that but when I got them home, I realised I gave her the wrong negatives and now I have two CDs of the same photos and none of the ones I want. Typical.

I'm gonna wait till I get home and scan them cause I sick of going back and forth with negatives and CDs etc!

I'm starting work on Saturday so I should have something interesting to talk about then.

Later

No comments: