Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back in Dublin

Just a quick post to let you know whats going on at the minute. I got back to Dublin tonight around 10 o clock. SO good to be back. I was really srating to miss this place. I've had a crazy weekend. We had some relatives over for a BBQ to celebrate my cousins impending wedding. There was only about 15 of us altogether so it wasn't too bad. The fact that I slept for half an hour the night before that didn't help. Bloody jet lag!!!

just spent today faffin around and then got the 8 o clock bus to Dublin and had a nice surprise waiting for me in the letter box. It was a letter from DIT, my college, telling me that I have a place in the degree course for next year. Happy days!!! So now i'm completely free for the summer, well from the college point of view. I'm going into what I hope to be my new job on Saturday for a trial day to see how I get on. Fingers crossed it'll go ok!

Anyway thats it for now. I'm still waiting for the pictures I took at camp to be developed so I should have them tomorrow some time. Till then, see ya!

No comments: