Saturday, July 08, 2006

More Camp photos!!

Just some more photos. Sorry for stealing all your photos Halley!!


This is the lake beside the camp. Full of fish and turtles and the odd aligator supposedly?!?!?


This is the large cross and seating area where we had communion on Thursday night. I think theres a photo of that somewhere in the blog?

This is our "home in the woods". We'd go here everyday and sit on the rocks and teach the kids something or tell them stories. It was stunningly beautiful around there.

See what i mean!


This was the main cabin/hub thing we stayed in. The central part contained the canteen and auditorium and then there was 4 wings coming out and they had the dormitories in them where we slept.

This was the theme for the week "Peace Talks". I thought it was like some sort of UN conference or something but I caught on after a while. Each day had its own word and we'd teach the kids about waht each word meant and how we can see it and use it in daily life, stuff like that. My favourite was "Be Still" and I tried to get the kids to act it out as much as possible but it didn't work, surprise surprise!

I've some more to put up as well.

No comments: