Monday, September 10, 2007

I am a Jelly doughtnut!! (Ich bin ein Berliner)

Just a quick note to say that i'm off to Berlin tomorrow morning for 6 months or so. I'm all packed and have everything ready to go. Still tryin to decide what coat i'm going to bring and how to fit it into the suitcase but apart from that, i'm all set. I also tried the Aerlingus online check in thigy which is really handy. i printed out a boarding pass so I just drop off my bag and head to the gate. Pretty sweet. The flights at 6.40, ya have to love the red eyes!!!

Thats about it for the minute. Nothing much else exciting. I'm not going to comment on or discuss the sharade that was the Ireland rugby match because..... well because I just don't want to!!!

I'll post again when I land.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: