Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Exams & Apple

Sorry for not posting anything in the last few days but it was crunch time there for my repeat exams in college and i was a bit of a recluse for the past week and a half or so. But its all good!! They're over now and everyones happy. I'll get the results in about a week or so. They went well. A few speed wobbles here and there but overall, i'm happy. I didn't realise it till I got in there but there was a good few repeating. One guy even had 7!!!

But enough about that craic!! I'm sick of the exams at this stage!! On to more exciting and interesting things!!



Apple released a LOAD of new ipods and ipod related things today so i've been having a right good look at whats new. But i'm slightly disappointed. Maybe disappointed is a bit strong because the new stuff is nice and a step in the right direction but it's nothing revolutionary in my opinion. The new iPod Touch is a basically scaled down version of theiPhone which, personally speaking, could've been done a bit better. I don't think it should look exactly like the iPhone, a bit of variety wouldn't have gone astray!! And the new iPod Nano doesn't appeal to me either. The old Nano was elegant and stylish whereas the new one looks overweight and cumbersome. The newly named iPod Classic has got a overhaul as well with massive capacity and a slimmer body. But I wonder, why bother keeping it when they could have replaced it completely with the iPod Touch???

Thats just my opinion of the new stuff. Maybe this is just a stepping stone and the next release will be the more important one!! Who knows!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I thought you'd be interested but, the official iPhones are in Apple's Irish Base, and they're said to have Vodafone Icons!

See TechnoEssence.com

Ed

(If using info, you must link back to the article. I'll know as I'm the first on the web to post this news)