Friday, June 02, 2006

Sandy but smiling!

Had a great day today. The original plan was to sit outside and just laze around in the garden. But that all changed when I got a phone call around 2 from Aoife basically telling me I had a minute to get my shorts on cause we were headin to the beach! Talk about spur of the moment!!

So off we went to Bettystown making a quick stop in McDonalds in Dundalk along the way. It was roastin hot but when we got there, there was a bit of a wind so it was a tad cold. That didn't stop us though! The water was actually quite warm when we got in there and even a good bit out, it was still shallow. Of course we never thought to bring a camera so i've no photos to show you. Played football for a while and went into the amusement place as well but just generally faffed around. Oh then the ice cream man came and it was great!!! I'm easily pleased.

So anyway, we were gonna head to the pub when we got back but we were all too tired so we just called it a day. Watching Austin Powers at the minute. "Look at my sexy BODY!!!"

No comments: