Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in Berlin!

Got back into Berlin from Copenhagen on Monday night around 10ish. Had a great weekend! Copenhagen is a beautiful city and everyone speaks English so its easy to get around. I put up a load of pictures which you can find on the right hand side. Bear in mind that I didn't really know what I was looking at when I took the pictures so please excuse me if I missed something really important or took a photo of something irrelevant!!

When I first arrived in Berlin, the people I talked to were proud to infrom me that Berlin is the city with the most trees in Europe. Well it was something like that but the jist of it is that there's loads of trees!! So as Autumn moves along the whole city is turning into a very colourful place. At the bottom of the road where we live is a small park, which houses Biesdorf Castle. Me and two of the girls from DIT (Kate & Orla) went for a walk through it and took some pictures.











The pictures don't really do it justice. It really was incredible and we had great craic kicking leaves and trying not to get caught by the park warden who just swept them up!!!

No comments: