Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not long now!!!

T minus 3 days and counting till I leave for Ireland. I'm looking forward to it, which probably seems crazy to some people. It's gone very quiet over here as the guys who i'm living with have gone north to visit some friends in San Fran before they leave in August. I have the whole bedroom to myself which is actually quite strange. I've gotten used to sharing a room with 5, or sometimes 6, other fellas. They don't get back till Friday so we had our emotional goodbyes yesterday after watching the LA Galaxy vs Chelsea match (very disappointing by the way!!).

Its gotten fairly humid over here due to some monsoon thing further south but it's still manageable. I'm in a bit of a Harry Potter mode at the minute. We went to see the new movie a few nights ago and I just got the book today. Can't wait to get stuck into the book, all 759 pages of it. I've been avoiding the media as much as possible just in case some hateful newscaster or journalist lets something slip. There'd be hell to pay!!!

Anyway, i gotta run so i'll try and post again before I leave but if not you'll be hearing from me from Ireland!! Later

No comments: