Sunday, June 03, 2007

And so it begins!!

So i'm finally here. Spent Friday in Dublin meeting some friends and sorting some things out. Amanda and I went out to dinner tht night and met some of her work friends for drinks. I had planned on only having 1 or 2 drinks but that turned into 4 or 5. I eventually called and end to it because I didn't like the prospect of flying for 8 hours with a hangover.

I arrived into Birmingham airport yesterday around 5ish. We left Dublin 40 mintes late but arrived 10 minutes early. Supposedly we had 'favourble tail winds' or somethin like that. Just under 8 hours so it was pretty good come to think of it. The stopover in Atlanta was grand. I was only waiting for about an our after I went through security and all the craic again. I managed to stay up till 10 last night so i got a good nights sleep and i think i've adjusted. We're heading over to Jeris' parents house today for lunch/dinner.

It still hasn't sunk in yet that i've actually left. Probably wont until I get to San Diego and see the guys.

Anyway, gotta go so i'll post again soon. Anyone who didn't get me mobile number for over here and wants its can email me or just leave a comment. Later

1 comment:

Barry said...

Heading over to meet the "goys" in San Diego for a few britneys. You're so D4 and Celtic Tiger!

The parents have just left after a successful weekend and they're missing you terribly already. Or so they told me to tell you!