Thursday, May 31, 2007

T minus 2 days and counting!!!

Not long too go!!! I offically moved out of 14 Christcurch View yesterday which was very strange. I've been there almost 3 years now and its strange thinking that a stranger is living in it but it makes sense to rent it while i'm gone.

So today i've been unpacking all my stuff from Dublin and at the same time, packing other stuff for San Diego. I enjoy the packing part, its the unpacking that kills me. I have to keep reminding myself that i'm packing for 3 months, not 2 weeks!! I haven't even looked at what paperwork I have to bring with me for my Visa but i'll get to that later.

Another milestone to mention would be that this will be the last post i'm writing on my laptop. It will be taking a 3 month break as well in sunny Monaghan while i'm away. (Cue sorrowful violin music) This is quite a momentous occasion as we haven't been apart for more than 2 weeks in the past 3 years. I promised myself I wouldn't cry!! (intensify violins) I'll miss its white glow when i wake in the morning, the little light that pulses while its asleep, and the ping noise it makes when the battery is nearly dead.

On second thought, maybe being away from it is a good thing?!?

No comments: