Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Preparations are underway!!

I've started the big push towards Saturday week. I've found someone to rent the apartment while i'm away which is a relief. AND, they're ok with the beermats that cover one of my walls. MINT!!!

We got some more pictures of the apartment in San Diego yesterday. Its nice to finally see what it looks like and that it actually exists. Pat, the landlord, was also nice enough to let us pay him the deposit when we get there. Some of the guys were worried that it might be a scam. Still lookin for a job but most applications need you to apply in person, which is a bit of a problem to say the least. I'll keep tryin but I'd say i'll find one when I get over there. Hopefully.

I'm back in Blayney for a few days getting things sorted. Mum has invited some of my relatives up for a BBQ before I go. With San Diego and Berlin coming up I wont see some of them for a while so it's nice to catch up before I leave. Plus i'm going to miss all the bbqs during the summer so i'll have to make the most of this one.

I voted in the election on Thursday for the first time. It wasn't as exciting or life changing as I thought it would be but it was nice to have a say, or as its called nowadays, I "ROCKED THE VOTE!!". The guy I gave my number 1 to got in which was nice as well. I was also keeping an eye on Noel Ivory (because he's hopeless), and both Peter Enright and Peader O'Donnoll (beacuse they look hilarious!!). My favourite candidate had to be John Bracken hands down. I strongly recommend you go to his page and listen to his election song. Who wouldn't vote for someone with a song like that!!.

Anywho, better get back to it. I'll post again hopefully before I leave.

No comments: