Sunday, February 08, 2009

Its been a while!!

Back again!

Its been well over 6 months since my last post. It was a busy summer and my blogging duties slipped somewhat. Or altogether would be a better description. A lots happened since then! I worked with Dad in Castlecool for the summer which was fantastic. While I was there I got the opportunity to redesign the logo and company image. Well I didn't design it myself but I found a great agency to do it. They're called Dynamo and when we finally sign off on it i'll give you the grand tour. Aside from that, I was also given the role of contract manager for Lindt chocolates and was responsible for ensuring that shops got their chocolate orders on time (there was more to it than that but I could be here all day). It was really busy but great experience!

In September I started back to college in the final year of my Marketing degree and now i'm half way through. Its REALLY different from my last four years with much more case based learning and at least two presentations a week! I used to get anxious when I had two a year but its amazing how used you get to something when you're forced to do them every week. So at the minute i'm just working away at college stuff. My dissertation is slowly but surely taking shape and I only have six weeks of class left till my final exams. Its hard to believe that in four short months i'll be done with college (well for the immediate future anyway).

I moved back into my old apartment complex in Christchurch lat week after living in Stonybatter for a year or so. Its good to be back because there was feck all to do in Stonybatter. Don't get me wrong, it's a grand place to live but compared to the city centre it's quite slow and there's not a whole lot to do in the evenings. I will miss living so near to Pheonix Park but you cant beat a 5 minute commute to college in the mornings!!

So things are pretty much the same as always but I will be posting a lot more often now so watch this space.

P.S. This is one of the funniest things i've ever seen!!!

Stains the Australian Shepard

No comments: