Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just bear with me!!!!

OK! I've some explaining to do. I think the best way to do this is start from the start and explain the whole thing so we're all on the same page and it'll all make sense!!

I started this blog about a year and a half ago on Blogger. then a few months later I got this great Apple program called iWeb which let you make your own webpage, like this!!! That was all fine, i moved the blog from Blogger to there and it was all peachy. EXCEPT, and this is the basis for this whole thing, it couldn't do some of the things Blogger could do. So i moved it back to Blogger after a while but found the same problem with Blogger. It couldn't do some things that iWeb could do.

So i've come to the conclusion (thank god says you) that i'm gonna use both!! My blog will be on Blogger and my pictures etc will be on my iWeb page, with links between the two. I think its the simplest way. I hope its the simplest way.

So as you can see to your right>>>> i have a link to my pictures page and a few others. When you get to that page there's a link to my blog there as well.

Thats about it really. Now all we have to do is wait and see if it works!!!!