Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nearly There!!!

So as of today I only have 3 more exams to do, The hardest one was Marketing yesterday and it went better than expected. Well I was happy. Could've been a lot worse.

I went out to dinner last night with Dad and about 50 other people from the European Coldstore Federation for a meal in the Stephens Green club. It was great craic but all i got out of it was a bad hangover. I was sitting between two guys who reckoned they knew the most about brandy and basically challenged themselves to drinking match. (They say the youth of Ireland are heavy drinkers?!?!?!) So every now and then a glass of Brandy was put down in front of me followed with "Oh you'll love it Andrew, you'll simply love it!", which I didn't!

So i'm sitting here, still a but fuzzy, watching the visual diarreha that is the Eurovision Song contest. The only good thing about it is Terry Wogans commentary on BBC. The two presenters are the usual gobshites! The performance in between the votin bit is on now and let me tell ya, its no Riverdance!!

Until next time, have fun!

No comments: