Monday, May 22, 2006

End of an era!



Today is a very sad day. Jeris has moved out this morning and is headin back to Alabama as we speak (thats not Alabama in the picture though). Its the end of an era! Those last 8 months absolutely flew. Its weird seein her room empty. Ah well. C'est la vie.



In other news, my brother Barry (pictured lovingly above) had his meeting to see if he gets his PHD yesterday, and by jo didn't he get it!!! Go Barry! Its kind of ironic because his meeting started at 2 and i started an exam at 2 as well. Freaky isn't it? Anyone else gettin goosebumps? No? Just me then.

Anyway, as i mentioned i had an exam yesterday which went really well. it was probably the easiest exam of them all as he only wanted bullet points and practically told us what to study. However I did get a bit of a shock when i was told that our next exam is actually tomorrow and not i two days time. Lucky i was wearing my brown trousers, if ya know what i mean!!!

After a serious crammin session I got my work done and got on really well in the exam. Getting really pissed off with them now though. They've been dragging on too long now. Anyway i'll write again soon and keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Jeris said...

oh my gosh, where did u get that picture, i look like such a goob. It is sad that i'm not there anymore...tear. See ya in a few weeks! get ready, it's hot as hell!

Anonymous said...

Yeah,

Thanks for the photo. Gimp. I'm really feeling the love here. But seriously, nice blogging, good range, depth blah de blah... Need to start my own blog I think. I have a few choice photos to share with the world!

Barry